SANTA FE, New Mexico – Asha Pillai, 14, was unable to provide a suitable answer as to why she only got 95% on Friday’s math test. Her parents, Mohan and Lakshmi, demand to know where the other 5% went. Ms. Pillai, a freshman at Academy for Tech and Class, took a Geometry test last Friday for which she’d had a week to prepare. She thought that she had aced it but when she got the test back it she learned that she had only scored 95. “I made a couple of small mistakes,” said Ms. Pillai. “I guess I rushed … Continue reading
Become a patron
Hello, I’m Arp!
I write stories, I make comics, I’m a successful entrepreneur, and I share my knowledge & experiences on my blog. And I was just diagnosed with ADHD at 49, and now everything in my life all of a sudden makes sense.
Members of my community can get early access to comics & articles, sneak peaks, BTS & process posts, a monthly Q&A livestream, membership in my Discord server & more. But there’s more to my community than early access, sneak peaks, and private discussion.
If you’re a creative who has ever struggled with dedication to your craft, my community might be a good fit for you.